- Create or Edit an Activity or Message that supports syndication. The last step in the process is Syndication.
- On the Syndication tab, add Usage Notes about how subscribers should configure, modify, or set up the syndicated asset, including information about which fields the subscriber should update with their information. This field should contain comprehensive instructions for your subscribers. It holds up to 5,000 characters. Usage Notes will display at the bottom left of any syndicated content. Campaign Managers can click on that shared Usage Notes icon at any time.
- Select who has access to the content. If you don't want to syndicate the content at this time, select Not syndicated. Otherwise, select All organizations or Specific organizations that I choose manually.
- Click the slider so that it is blue for any organization to which you want to syndicate your content. Any organization for which the slider is gray will not receive the updated content; if you have previously syndicated the content, this revokes an organization's access to the content.
- When you have completed choosing which organizations should get new content, click the Syndicate button at the bottom-right of the Salsa Engage window; if you are re-syndicating existing content, click the Update Access button.
Can't find what you're looking for in the Knowledgebase?Submit a Ticket