- Open the Activity or Message for which you want to revoke access.
- Select the Syndication tab.
- Scroll down to Who has access to this content, and click Specific organizations that I choose manually. A table will appear featuring a list of organizations that have the content.
- Click the checkbox to the left of the organizations from which you want to revoke access to content.
- Click the Actions pull-down control.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, click Revoke Access.
- Click the Update Access button at the bottom-right of the Salsa Engage window.
Can't find what you're looking for in the Knowledgebase?Submit a Ticket