Before you can syndicate content, you must partner with a subscriber. The subscriber initiates this process by generating a syndication key and sending it to you (via email or IM).
- Once you have received a syndication key from a subscriber, copy it to your computer's clipboard.
- Click the Settings icon to the top, right of the Salsa Engage window.
- On the Set Org Details tab, click the Switch to... button,
- Select Content Syndication. The Syndication Options controls will appear.
- Click the Accounts I can Syndicate to tab.
- Paste the syndication key into the Enter a New Syndication Key field. The Add Account button will become active.
- Click the Add Account button. If you have entered a valid key, the account will appear in the table. The table contains Connected and Cancelled accounts.