Salsa CRM has integrated with WealthEngine, allowing you the opportunity to efficiently and seamlessly research detailed giving capacity information on your constituents. With the click of a single button, you have instant access to essential, detailed prospecting information.
Prior to configuring WealthEngine in Salsa CRM, you will need to set up your account with WealthEngine.
Prior to using the WealthEngine module, you must first assign the Task-Related Permission to the appropriate user(s). Without this permission assigned, a user will not be able to access the WealthEngine Module.
IMPORTANT: Due to the sensitive nature of the data returned through WealthEngine, it is strongly recommended that you limit the number of Salsa CRM users who have this permission assigned to their Salsa CRM User Role.
- From the Salsa CRM main menu, select Manage > Roles.
- On the ROLES frame on the left-hand side of the screen, highlight the Role to which you would like to add the Wealth Lookup Task-Related Permission.
Tip: You will want to add the Wealth Lookup Task-Related Permissions to the role that has already been assigned to the user who will be working with WealthEngine.
- On the Task-Related Permissions panel, find the Wealth Lookup option, and click the checkbox in the Allowed? column.
- Click Save.
- From the main Salsa CRM menu, click Manage > Configuration and then the WealthEngine tab.
- Enter the Setup information given to you by WealthEngine. Note, the Set to Default button will automatically populate the Web Address field with WealthEngine’s URL.
Note: Use the Test... button to test the configuration of your ID and Password. If the information entered is correct, when you select the Test button, your internet browser will open to a blank template of WealthEngine’s Giving Capacity Report.
- Once you have entered the necessary information, click the Save button located in the lower right corner of the window screen. Now that you have configured your WealthEngine screen, you can start researching detailed donor information.
Once you have configured WealthEngine in Salsa CRM, you can access detailed giving capacity reports on any constituent in your database.
- Open the record of a constituent for whom you would like to view giving capacity information.
- Select the Wealth Engine button located in the lower left corner of the constituent record.
- Your web browser opens to WealthEngine’s Giving Capacity Report specific to the selected constituent. Salsa CRM integrates with WealthEngine so that constituent information contained in Salsa CRM is exported to WealthEngine to create the most accurate Giving Capacity Report available.
- To analyze the data in the Giving Capacity Report, please refer to the information provided to you by WealthEngine.
Further enhance the information returned in WealthEngine’s Giving Capacity Report; use Salsa CRM’s Cultivation feature, included with core Salsa CRM, to create a streamlined process for cultivating your donors to their maximum giving potential!