Salsa CRM has integrated with WealthEngine, allowing you the opportunity to efficiently and seamlessly research detailed giving capacity information on your constituents. With the click of a single button, you have instant access to essential, detailed prospecting information.
Prior to configuring WealthEngine in Salsa CRM, you will need to create a WealthEngine account.
Prior to using the WealthEngine module, you must first assign the Wealth Lookup Task-Related Permission to the appropriate user(s). Without this permission assigned, a user will not be able to access the WealthEngine Module.
IMPORTANT: Due to the sensitive nature of the data returned through WealthEngine, it is strongly recommended that you limit the number of Salsa CRM users who have this permission assigned to their Salsa CRM User Role.
- From the Salsa CRM main menu, select Manage > Roles.
- On the ROLES frame on the left-hand side of the screen, highlight the Role to which you would like to add the Wealth Lookup Task-Related Permission. You will want to add the Wealth Lookup Task-Related Permissions to the role that has already been assigned to the user who will be working with WealthEngine.
- On the Task-Related Permissions panel, find the Wealth Lookup option, and click the checkbox in the Allowed? column.
- Click Save.
- From the main Salsa CRM menu, click Manage > Configuration and then the WealthEngine tab.
- Enter the Setup information given to you by WealthEngine. Note, the Set to Default button will automatically populate the Web Address field with WealthEngine’s URL.
Note: Use the Test... button to test the configuration of your ID and Password. If the information entered is correct, when you select the Test button, your internet browser will open to a blank template of WealthEngine’s Giving Capacity Report.
- Once you have entered the necessary information, click the Save button located in the lower right corner of the window screen. Now that you have configured your WealthEngine screen, you can start researching detailed donor information.
Add Wealth Data to a Constituent Record
Before wealth information is added to a constituent record, you would see the following information in the WealthEngine node on a constituent's record: No wealth information has been retrieved for this constituent. Press the button below to retrieve WealthEngine data. A large amount of data must be retrieved - this request may take 15 seconds or more to complete.
Once you have configured WealthEngine in Salsa CRM, you can access detailed giving capacity reports on any constituent in your database.
- Open the record of a constituent for whom you would like to view giving capacity information.
- Select the Retrieve from WealthEngine button.
- Salsa CRM integrates with WealthEngine so that constituent information contained in Salsa CRM is exported to WealthEngine to create the most accurate Giving Capacity Report available. These data are downloaded to Salsa CRM and reported on the WealthEngine node.
- You can also see a report on this person's giving capacity data within WealthEngine's web site, by clicking on the View In WealthEngine button. This opens a new browser tab to the WealthEngine web site. To analyze the data in the Giving Capacity Report, please refer to the information provided to you by WealthEngine.
Further enhance the information returned in WealthEngine’s Giving Capacity Report; use Salsa CRM’s Cultivation feature, included with core Salsa CRM, to create a streamlined process for cultivating your donors to their maximum giving potential!
Use a Constituent-type Advanced Query to generate reports on this wealth information for your extracted constituents.