Login credentials are defined in the Settings menu under Manage My Team. If you can't find help from your local support team, please contact Salsa Support for assistance. Salsa Support will confirm your identity if they have never spoken to you previously.
You will be able to login to your Salsa Engage database at https://hq.salsalabs.org using your web browser from any computer that has an internet connection and a supported internet browser. Use a computer or tablet with a minimum 1280x800 screen resolution. Do not use a smart phone. Engage admins must create a login for you first before you can access Engage.
Please see the Salsa Scholars User Access training course on how to log in.
If you forgot your password, never fear:
- Click the I Forgot link above the password field.
- Enter your associated Email Address.
- Click the Reset My Password button. We'll send you an email with instructions for resetting your password.
- Click Continue. An email containing a temporary password is immediately sent to the email address assigned to your Username.
- In the email, click the link provided to update your password.
If you are going to be away from your desk, it is a good idea to logout of Salsa Engage before you leave. If you close your browser, you will remain logged into Salsa Engage for a short period of time, so log out first.
- Click the Account dropdown menu at the top of the screen that contains your name and your organization name.
- Click Log Out.
- The Salsa Engage Log in dialog box appears. At this point you are logged out of Salsa Engage. You would need to enter your user ID and Password again in order to access Salsa Engage.
- Close your browser.
Manage My Account
To manage your account, click the Account dropdown menu at the top of the screen that contains your name and your organization name. Select any of the following options from the dropdown list:
- My Profile
- My Account
To navigate to the profile manager, select My Profile from the dropdown list.
On your profile you can edit your own:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Contact email - The email at which you want to be contacted about this account
- Contact phone - The phone number at which you want to be contacted about this account
- Timezone preferences
- Get started screen - Select whether you want to see the Get Started screen every time you log in, or bypass that step and go straight to your Dashboard
Click Save after any changes and you’ll be good to go! Your profile can be viewed by other campaign managers if they have access to the Manage Users section of the Settings area.
- Update your password or change other secure information from the My Account screen.
- Enter your current password.
One Account - Multiple Organizations
If you work with multiple organizations, your account information will be the same no matter which one you are logged into. Here is what you will see when you log in if you are a campaign manager within multiple organizations:
- Log in as normal.
- Select the organization you'd like to work in during this session.
- Click Log me in!