To communicate with your supporters via Social Posts, you will need to link your social media account(s) (for example, Facebook and LinkedIn) to Salsa Engage. To do this, you must be an admin for the Facebook page(s) that you want to link, and the pages must not be private. You can link multiple accounts of each type to your account, and you will be able to decide which to use when sharing content through social media channels.
What's the difference between a Facebook Profile and a Facebook Page?
- A Facebook Profile is a personal account on Facebook. When you sign up for Facebook you get a Profile. This is a place where you can add friends and family members, communicate on a personal level, and share photos, videos, and life updates. Everyone who joins Facebook gets a Profile, and you can only ever have one under your name.
- A Facebook Page is a business account that represents a company or organization. A Facebook page allows businesses to promote specials and contests to followers who have engaged with their page by “liking” it. Having a Page also allows businesses to use Facebook advertisements. There is no limit to the number of Pages you can manage.
- Click the Social tab to the left of the Salsa Engage window, and then select the Accounts tab.
- To add a new account, click Connect a social media account and then select the channel that you want to link to Salsa Engage.
Note: To use Salsa Engage support for Lead Ads, you will need to add a Facebook Ads account. Click here for more information about Salsa Engage support for Lead Ads.
- Follow the prompts to log in to the social account that you want to link. Your social media accounts will be synced with Salsa and you can post Social messages.
Note: Salsa Engage will not connect any Facebook page that has a private profile.
Modify an Account
Modify an account that is already linked in Salsa Engage, click the account row in the table of linked accounts. The information is used for reference within Salsa Engage and won’t be seen publicly.
Delete an Account
To delete an account, click the check box next to the account, and then click the Delete Account button.