From the Batch Explorer screen, you can view Documents, such as checks, which are associated with the batch.
- Select the Documents node.
- Highlight a document to view. Double-click to open the document
- You may add additional documents from this screen as well.
- The Image Scanning window appears. Add your image as outlined in the Check Wizard article.
- Select the Refresh button to update the Documents screen.
The Donations node in the Batch Explorer allows you to view a list of all donations included in this batch. From this screen, you can process checks, create a deposit slip, print letters and labels and perform a finance export.
By double-clicking on a donation, you are able to view the original donation record. The buttons at the bottom of the screen offer a lot of functionality and are described below:
- Refresh: Use this button to refresh the batch screen if it has been left open while new donations were added to the batch or by another user on a separate system.
- Print Letters/Receipts using List As…: This button allows you to print all of the selected thank you letters and E-Thank Yous all at one time using the information from the List As field from the donation. When selected, a pop-up window will appear giving you the option to print or send all letters or emails or to print or send all receipts.
- Print Letters/Receipts using Donor…: This button allows you to print all of the selected thank you letters and E-Thank Yous all at one time using the information from the individual donor and any co-donor information as is entered on their constituent record. When selected, a pop-up window will appear giving you the option to print or send all letters or emails or to print or send all receipts.
- Process Checks: If you have scanned checks into your system, use this button to process them as donations into Salsa CRM. Please refer to the article, Check Wizard for more information.
- Print Labels using List As…: Allows you to quickly and easily print labels or envelopes for the donations in this batch. This option will configure the Addressee line with the List As information.
- Print Labels using Donor…: Allows you to quickly and easily print labels or envelopes for the donations in this batch. This option will configure the Addressee line using the Donor information from the constituent record.
- Deposit Slip: Generate a deposit slip using this button.
- Print Acknowledgments…: Selecting this button will direct you to the Acknowledgment Wizard in Salsa CRM. Please refer to the article, Using the Acknowledgment Wizard, in the Salsa CRM's Built-in Word Processor section for more information.
- Finance Export: Selecting this button opens the Finance Export wizard in Salsa CRM. Please refer to the Data Sync section for more information on Finance Export.
- Clear Letter Dates…: This will clear the dates in the Sent field that corresponds with thank you letter or emails so that you can re-print any letters as needed. NOTE: Emails will be re-sent as well.
The Web Donations node allows you to view current web donations that need to be processed, have been processed or are unable to be processed. For more information on processing web donations, please refer to the Credit Card Donations section.
For information on configuring your own Donation Web Page, Web Page Payment Processing and other web configuration information, please refer to the Configuration & Security section.