The My Dashboard feature consolidates daily activities and contacts into one, easy-to-use screen high-level overview. Dashboards are user-specific.
If you would like to display My Dashboard at login, from the toolbar...
- Click your name in the top right.
- Click on My Settings.
- Click the Other tab.
- Click the checkbox next to Display my Dashboard upon login.
- Click Save in the bottom right.
The My Dashboard screen is separated into two panels. The left side of the screen shows your Corporate Logo and the Add Widgets explorer.
The Dashboard view displays information according to the widget selected from the Add Widgets Explorer. Notice that the Add Widgets explorer changes based on the widgets added to the Dashboard view.
Add Your Corporate Logo
The logo that appears in the "My Dashboard" view is for internal use only. From the main menu, select Manage > Configuration. The General Configuration screen will be displayed.
- In the Dashboard Logo field, enter a secure hyperlink to your corporate logo. This image should be hyperlinked from an external, secure (HTTPS) source. The image will be scaled down to a width of 166px.
- Click Save to retain your changes.
Add or Remove a Widget
To add a widget to your dashboard, click the Click the add button to the right of desired widget on the Add Widget explorer and the widget will be added to the dashboard view.
If you want to remove the widget from the dashboard, click the close button in the top right corner of the widget to return the widget to the Add Widget list on the left side.
Move a Widget
To move a widget to a different position on the dashboard, click-and-hold the arrow button then drag the widget to another spot on the dashboard.