Record directions to and information about an address. The constituent address must be saved first in order to enable the Directions to this Address button.
- Open the desired record by following the steps in the Searching for a Constituent Record article.
- In the Address Panel, click once to highlight the desired address for the constituent.
- Click the Directions button.
- The Directions window opens. In this window you may record the description of the constituent’s house, any alerts that someone visiting the home may need to know and a photo.
- To add a photo to the directions choose the Browse button in the Photo panel and browse to the location where the image is saved on your computer or network. Double click on the desired image to insert it into the directions. If the photo should be removed, click the Remove Photo button.
- To view via Google Maps, click the Google Maps button. The map of the property/location opens within a new browser tab, providing the option to request directions.
- Enter directions (or any address-based note) in the Directions panel (required), once the directions are complete, select the Save button.