After an address has been added to a constituent record, you will also be able to add directions to that address, find the address using Google Maps, link phone numbers to particular addresses, and print individual labels for that address.
- Open the desired record by following the steps in the Searching for a Constituent Record article.
- Click the Other Contact Info link, below the constituent's picture, to display the Addresses section.
Edit an Existing Address
- Open the address for editing:
- Click once on an existing address, then click the Edit button to the right and below the table of addresses.
- Double-click the existing address.
- Make your changes.
- Decide what you want to do with your changes:
- Click Save to keep your changes.
- Click Cancel to back out any changes and close the window.
- Click Close to close the window without saving. A window will appear with the following message:
This window has unsaved data.
Select "Return to Window" to return to the window to save your changes,
or select "Cancel and Close" to close this window and cancel your changes.
Delete an Existing Address
- Click once on an existing address, then click the Delete Address... button to the left and below the table of addresses.
- Confirm you want to make this permanent deletion by clicking OK or click Cancel to abort this operation.
Click the flowchart icon to view if geographic responsibility has been applied.
Add Directions to an Address
Record directions to and information about an address. The constituent address must be saved first in order to enable the Directions to this Address button.
- In the Addresses section, click once to highlight the desired address for the constituent.
- Click the Directions button.
- The Directions window opens. In this window you may record the description of the constituent’s house, any alerts that someone visiting the home may need to know.
- To add a photo to the directions choose the Browse button in the Photo panel and browse to the location where the image is saved on your computer or network. Double click on the desired image to insert it into the directions. If the photo should be removed, click the Remove Photo button.
- To view via Google Maps, click the Google Maps button. The map of the property/location opens within a new browser tab, providing the option to request directions.
- Enter directions (or any address-based note) in the Directions panel (required), once the directions are complete, select the Save button.
Find Address using Google Maps
Salsa CRM is linked to Google Maps and users may request turn-by-turn directions to/from a constituent's address.
Link Phone Numbers to Addresses
View a phone number that has been linked to a specific address. If none are linked, select a phone and edit it to establish an address link.
Print Individual Address Labels
This button opens the Label Printing screen in Salsa CRM, allowing you to print an address label or envelope.