There will be times when you will need to add just a few supporters to your account and do not need to import supporters from a file or CRM Constituents.
To create a supporter record...
- Click the Supporters tab on the left side of the screen.
- At the top right of the main supporter page, select the Add Supporters button.
- Select Add a single supporter.
This will bring up a blank supporter record screen for you to fill out. At a minimum, you will need to fill out the supporter's Email Address.
PRO TIP: If you are integrating with Salsa CRM, you will need to include Email, First Name, and Last Name to create or update a CRM constituent.
- There are three buttons at the bottom of the screen that indicate what you can do next:
- Discard Changes—This option discards any new supporter you were attempting to add and returns you to the main Manage Your Supporters screen.
- Save this Supporter!—This option save the record and stays on the page for continuing edits to this new supporter.
- Save & Close—This option saves the record and closes the add screen, returning you to the main Manage Your Supporters screen.