- To search for members, use the Manage > Membership > Members screen.
- Using the filters at the top of the screen, you can search for members
- Use the Add button next to the Saved Criteria to save specific searches you create with the filters at the top of the screen.
- Type the name you would like to give this search criteria for future use.
- The Subscriptions panel will list the subscriptions that match your criteria. Use the Key at the bottom of the screen to easily distinguish between Active, Expiring Soon, Renewed, Recently Expired and Expired subscriptions.
- The grouping of buttons to the right of the key allow you to easily Refresh the screen, Select All Rows of the search, View as AQ allows you to view the search results as an Advanced Query output.
- The Print Selected button allows you to print corresponding letters and labels for the subscriptions selected in the panel above the buttons.
- The Custom tab allows you to search for subscriptions based on custom field information. The image below shows sample fields. These fields will, of course, be named based on the name you give them. They can be open text, drop-down, hyperlink, date fields, etc.
Have more questions? Submit a request