Configure, track and manage your subscription-based membership information in Salsa CRM. Track membership on individual constituent records. Search for individual constituent subscriptions on the Membership node of the constituent's record, or use the Member Subscriptions screen to return larger searches.
Salsa CRM's Membership functionality works best if your membership program has the following characteristics:
- Subscription-based membership program.
- Defined benefit categories.
- Single, fixed cost for each subscription.
- Fixed subscription length of time.
- Configure Salsa CRM's Membership Management to meet your needs.
- Define benefit categories and membership levels.
- Combine those concepts into subscription packages.
- Identify any discount opportunities as Promotions.
- Define your membership Finance categories (Campaigns/Appeals).
- Construct your response letters, such as welcome letters, renewal letters, and payment notifications.
- Add subscriptions to constituent records.
- Add subscription payments.
- Link payments to subscriptions.
- Generate membership reports. You can search for Members to renew in Membership Programs through the Members Subscription report. Report on Member retention rates using the Membership Statistics Report or the Membership table in a constituent type Advanced Query.