To view a transaction's details, click any value in the transaction table. This will take you to a screen with further details, such as the page from which the transaction came from, the supporter who made the donation, or any Salsa Tracking Code available when the donation was made.
- A—The first dollar amount in the top left of the panel indicates if this is a one-time or recurring donation and how much the one-time donation or recurring installment payment is worth.
- B—If recurring, the second dollar amount indicates the total value of all donations paid so far. Otherwise, this duplicates the one-time donation amount.
- C—Just beneath total donations is a credit card profile, showing the card type, expiration date, and last 4 digits of the card used in the transaction. NOTE: credit card numbers are not stored in Salsa Engage.
- D—The Source field indicates what Engage form was used to generate the transaction and the timestamp for the transaction. The entry is a hyperlink to the form's Results screen.
- E—The transaction's Donor field is a clickable link to their Supporter record.
- F—The Status field indicates how the current transaction stands, such as whether it was a credit card charge or a refund.
- G—The Honorarium/Memorial field indicates a gift made in tribute to another person.
- H—The subject of a tribute gift is recorded in the Designation field.
- I—The Notify field indicates whom to contact in the event of a tribute gift.
- J—If a Salsa Tracking Code existed on an Activity when a gift was submitted, it is recorded here.
- K—If Smart Amounts were suggested giving amounts on a fundraiser form when a gift was submitted, it is recorded here.
- A—The dollar amount if this is a one-time or recurring donation and how much the one-time donation or recurring installment payment is worth.
- B—Supporter opted to cover the credit card processing fees by increasing their donation.
- C—Tax Deductible Amount of the donation.
- D—Transaction Date
- E—Type of payment (credit card/PayPal/e-check)
- F—Which Gateway was used to charge the transaction.
- G—The PNREF is a unique transaction identifier that comes from an external source. This PNREF may be from a merchant account or from a data import.
- H—This field shows the current Status of a transaction, primarily concerned with whether the transaction has been charged or refunded most recently.
- I—This Resend Autoresponder icon provides you the opportunity to re-send the same autoresponder to the donor that was originally sent.
- J—This Refund icon allows you to start the process to give back the donation. After clicking this icon you must confirm you want to continue as the process cannot be undone.