Email a constituent directly from their constituent record. Only constituents with a valid, primary email address may be contacted in this manner.
NOTE: All messages you send to your constituents should be in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. Salsa CRM does not automatically add Unsubscribe options to your email.
To email more than one constituent at a time please refer to the Word Processor section for instructions on how to send a Mail Merge by Email.
To send an email to a Constituent,
- Search for the Constituent by entering their name in the Search field of the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Hit Enter or the teal Search button to submit the name for the search.
- Select the Constituent you are searching for by selecting their name from the list of search results.
- In the Contacts section of the Constituent record, select the email address you wish to use.
- Select the Send an Email to This Email Address button (which looks like a black envelope) to start the New Email window.