The Cultivation Report shows you everything about each Process you have assigned to constituents. For more information on Salsa CRM Cultivation please refer to the Salsa CRM Cultivation section.
To open the report...
- From the CRM Toolbar, select Reports > Built-in Reports.
- Select the Cultivation report from the reports landing page. The report screen appears.
This report defines the following conditions:
- Constituents must have at least one Cultivation instance on their records.
There are filtering criteria on the left side of the report window that you can select to determine what conditions include or exclude donors in your report. Criteria labels indicate whether they are to include or exclude information from your report.
If you select any of these criteria, you will need to click the Run Report button on the lower left side of the window to have the report reflect the change in criteria. You may define the following report criteria.
Select from the following options by checking the appropriate box:
- Process—Filter on one Process at a time.
- Phase—Filter on one Phase at a time.
- Status—Filter on one Cultivation Status at a time.
- Completed—Filter on whether the Process is complete, incomplete, or both.
- The Title automatically populates with your Organization's Name. If you wish to change the Title for this report, you may do so by placing your cursor in the Title field and typing a new title.
NOTE: To permanently modify the Organization Name, users must have the Data-Related Configuration permission to change the Company Name in the General Configuration.
- The Subtitle automatically populates with the report name. If you wish to change the Subtitle for this report, you may do so by placing your cursor in the Subtitle field and typing a new title.
- Include the following Custom Fields in your report results:
- Constituent Fields
- My Salsa CRM Fields
- Cultivation Fields
- Common Fields
- Group by Process/Phase or Person Responsible