The LYBUNT (Last Year But Unfortunately Not This Year) Report contains summary information on lapsed donors who donated in the prior year but have not donated this year. Filter on specific campaigns, appeal, funds, and batches as well. The hyperlinks associated with a constituent and their donations allow you to click and view demographic and gift details. Use report results in a mail merge or view data as advanced query results in a single click.
To open the LYBUNT report...
- From the CRM Toolbar, select Reports > Built-in Reports.
- Select the LYBUNT report from the reports landing page. The LYBUNT Report screen appears.
This report pre-defines the following conditions:
- Report results include constituents based on their relation to the defined gift as...
- Primary Donors
- Soft Credit
- Pledge Payment Soft Credit
- This report uses List As Names from donations. All donors get credit for their gifts if they are in the primary Donor field. Donations with a checked Anonymous checkbox will not exclude the gifts from this report.
- If you have no idea who a donor is, assign the gift to a constituent record whose first and last names are Anonymous. That donor's gift summary displays in this report just like any other donor.
There are filtering criteria on the left side of the report window that you can select to determine what conditions include or exclude donors in your report. Criteria labels indicate whether they are to include or exclude information from your report.
If you select any of these criteria, you will need to click the Run Report button on the lower left side of the window to have the report reflect the change in criteria. You may define the following report criteria.
The reporting timeframe depends on a gift's Received Date falling within that range. By default, the report concentrates on those who donated last year (or last fiscal year) but not this year (or fiscal year). You may also set a custom date that indicates the donor donated in the previous 12 months but not since a particular date.
Please see the Built-in Reports Overview for more information on setting relative or custom date ranges.
Select from the following options by checking the appropriate box:
- Exclude Deceased—This option excludes constituents who have a non-blank Deceased Date among the report results.
- Exclude Do Not Contact—This option excludes those constituents who have a Do Not Contact value in the Preferred Contact Method field.
- Consolidate Spouses—This option will combine the donation history of spouses within this report. Two constituents must have an established spousal relationship. If John Smith made a donation at one time on his own and his wife Mary made a donation on her own, Salsa CRM will add those together for this report to determine the total giving for the couple. If you choose to consolidate spouses and one of the two has not donated within the selected timeframe, Salsa CRM will still consolidate their names. The names are configured based on the Addressee formatting on the Configuration > Salutation Preferences tab or—if the information has been entered on the Salutations Override window—Salsa CRM will use the Addressee information from that field.
- Include Co-Donors—This option will add Soft Credit donors when a donation contains a soft credit designation.
- Include Soft Credit Donors—This option will add Soft Credit donors when a donation contains a soft credit designation. The soft credit donor's portion is designated using Split Amounts. If you do not designate the soft credit donor's portion using Split Amounts, they will get credit for 100% of the donation.
- Groups—Include or exclude any group in your database with the Group drop-down field. You cannot simultaneously include some groups and exclude others. You must select groups to include or exclude. The number of groups you selected will show within parentheses next to the Groups header.
Use these criteria to include or exclude any transactions from being considered in your report.
- Exclude Gift In Kind—This option excludes any donations that have a Payment Type of Gift In Kind from being calculated.
- Type—This option gives you a choice to exclude certain donation types:
- Donations—Include any straight donations and recurring credit card payment dates and amounts within the report calculations.
- Pledges—Include any pledge dates and amounts within the report calculations.
- Pledge Payments—Include any transactions with dates and amounts within the report calculations that pay on a pledge.
- Matching Payments—Include any transactions with dates and amounts within the report calculations that pay on a matching gift intent.
- Recurring Payments—Include any transactions with dates and amounts within the report calculations that pay on a recurring credit card pledge.
- Amounts—You can customize your report by entering specific donation information into the Received At Least and At Most fields, Pledged At Least and At Most field, and into the Combined At Least and At Most fields.
- Received amounts include regular donations, recurring, matching, or pledge installment payments but excludes pledge totals.
- Pledged amounts include regular donations and Pledge amounts only.
- Combined amounts include regular donations, pledge totals, recurring, or matching installment payments, but excludes pledge installment payments.
- The Title automatically populates with your Organization's Name. If you wish to change the Title for this report, you may do so by placing your cursor in the Title field and typing a new title.
NOTE: To permanently modify the Organization Name, users must have the Data-Related Configuration permission to change the Company Name in the General Configuration.
- The Subtitle automatically populates with the report name. If you wish to change the Subtitle for this report, you may do so by placing your cursor in the Subtitle field and typing a new title.
- Include the following Custom Fields in your report results:
- Constituent Fields
- My Salsa CRM Fields
- Donation Fields
- Sort the report results in ascending or descending order by the following values:
- Received Amount
- Combined Amount
- Postal Code
- Save Results for Advanced Queries stores the most recent Donor Detail report results to a table, which could be used in an Advanced Query to extend the capabilities of this Donor Detail report.