Please see the Salsa Scholars User Access training course on how to log in.
You will be able to login to your Salsa CRM database using your web browser from any computer that has an internet connection and an internet browser.
Salsa CRM server addresses, or URLs, are in the format https://ABCD.crm.salsalabs.org, where the ABCD represents your website domain. So if your organization is the Organization for International Change, and your website is oicintl.org, your Salsa CRM URL will be https://oicintl.crm.salsalabs.org.
At first, only the admin login is defined for your organization, with a default password set up automatically and communicated to your organization by your Salsa implementation specialist. Once you use that login for the first time, you can define new users as you need.
NOTE: If you see a "Forbidden" message show in your browser when you attempt to log in to Salsa CRM, edit your URL to read https://<sitename>.crm.salsalabs.org/ui/auth/login and try again.
PRO TIP: Since the system tags all data entry with who entered it (based on the user logged in) and when it was entered, everyone should have a unique login for Salsa CRM.
If you forgot your password, never fear:
- Click the I Forgot link above the password field.
- Enter your associated Username and Email Address.
- Click the Reset My Password button. We'll send you an email with instructions for resetting your password.
- Click Continue. An email containing a temporary password is immediately sent to the email address assigned to your Username.
- This password will be valid for 30 minutes. If you have not requested a password reset, please contact your system administrator or Salsa Technical Support.
If you are going to be away from your desk, it is a good idea to logout of Salsa CRM before you leave. If you close your browser, you will remain logged into Salsa CRM for a short period of time, so log out first.
- Click the My Settings menu (top right corner, under your username).
- Click Log Out.
- The Salsa CRM Log in dialog box appears. At this point, you are logged out of Salsa CRM. You will need to enter your user ID and Password again in order to access Salsa CRM.
- Close your browser.