Run the Pledge Reminder Report to identify due or overdue pledge payments or matching payments. Generate pledge reminder letters with one click.
To open the Pledge Reminder report...
- From the CRM Toolbar, select Reports > Built-in Reports.
- Select the Pledge Reminder report from the reports landing page. The report screen appears.
This report pre-defines the following conditions:
- Constituents who have pledge installments (optionally matching payments)
- Installments are scheduled within the timeframe you specify.
- The report outlines the following pledge conditions:
- Constituent Data
- Informal Salutation—This is the primary donor's nickname or first name if no nickname is present.
- Pledge Amount
- Payment Schedule—This is the same as the Installment Frequency configured when the pledge was created.
- Amount Written Off
- Amount Paid
- Amount Due
- Last Payment Amount
- Last Payment Date
- Last Payment Fund
- Installment Data—Installments where the due date fell within the filtered date range and are unpaid.
- Installment Due Date
- Installment Amount
- Type—This will always be "Pledge".
- Constituent Data
- The report outlines the following matching payment conditions:
- Name—This is the constituent who is expected to make the matching contribution, not the original donor.
- Payment Date
There are filtering criteria on the left side of the report window that you can select to determine what conditions include or exclude donors in your report. Criteria labels indicate whether they are to include or exclude information from your report.
If you select any of these criteria, you will need to click the Run Report button on the lower left side of the window to have the report reflect the change in criteria. You may define the following report criteria.
The reporting timeframe depends on a gift's Received Date falling within that range. Select relative dates or custom date ranges for which you would like to view the report. Please see the Built-in Reports Overview for more information on setting relative or custom date ranges.
Select from the following options by checking the appropriate box:
- Exclude Deceased—This option excludes constituents who have a non-blank Deceased Date among the report results.
- Groups—Include or exclude any group in your database with the Group drop-down field. You cannot simultaneously include some groups and exclude others. You must select groups to include or exclude. The number of groups you selected will show within parentheses next to the Groups header.
Use these criteria to include or exclude any transactions from being considered in your report.
- Show Matching Payments—Include any transactions with dates and amounts within the report calculations that pay on a matching gift installment.
- The Title automatically populates with your Organization's Name. If you wish to change the Title for this report, you may do so by placing your cursor in the Title field and typing a new title.
NOTE: To permanently modify the Organization Name, users must have the Data-Related Configuration permission to change the Company Name in the General Configuration.
- The Subtitle automatically populates with the report name. If you wish to change the Subtitle for this report, you may do so by placing your cursor in the Subtitle field and typing a new title.