The Pledge Drive Report contains information on the pledges made for each Campaign and/or Appeal. The report shows a summary of all Campaigns and Appeals with the total amount pledged, amount received, write off amount, amount due, pledge count and installment count. The lower portion of the report lists detailed pledged information by year and month. Optionally, the report can also display pledge details for individual contributors, display pledges where the Solicitor is recorded on the donation record, and display links to the pledge details.
To display this report...
- From the main menu select Reports > Gifts > Pledge Drive. The Pledge Drive Report screen will display.
- You may choose to Show Donor Details, Show Solicitor and Include Links.
- To filter by a particular campaign, choose the Filter button and select the desired Campaign, Appeal or Fund.
- If you chose specific Campaigns or Appeals, select Refresh.
- To save the report, enter the file name in the text box at the bottom of the screen, select the file type from the drop-down menu (All Files, HTML, or Microsoft Excel Files. Click the Save Report button.