Salsa CRM enables you to edit most existing forms. However, if the form template is in use on constituent records, the form cannot be modified. Instead, you can create a copy of the form. If the Action Prohibited warning pop-up appears, click OK to close it; a copy of your form will be opened for editing. See Copying Forms for detailed directions.
Edit the Form
- Edit the form:
- Delete fields by clicking the red x next to fields you want to delete.
- To delete a row, select the row (by clicking it), and then click Remove Row. The row and all of the items in it will be deleted.
- To add an item to the form, select the row to which you want to add a form, and then click the Add Item... button. The Item Editor dialog box will appear. Enter a name for the new element, select parameters (such as type of field, field appearance, number of characters), and then click OK.
- To add a row above or below an existing row, select a row, and then click Add Row Before or Add Row After. You can use Add Items to the row.
Note: It is not possible to rearrange items within rows.
Edit Items in the Form
- Click to select the item that you want to edit.
- In the Item Details frame to the left of the window, change Lead Spacing, Label Spacing, or Screen Width.
- Click the Details... button to open the Item Editor. Change the name and/or parameters of the item.
- Click OK at the bottom of the Item Editor.
- In the Form Details frame, click Save. Note, if you do not click Save, your changes will not be saved.