Salsa CRM allows you to query form data from any field that relates to basic constituent information such as name, address and phone number. In order to query by other fields you will need to assign those fields as Keyword fields. Keywords are chosen from the field labels you created in the form. You can set 10 fields as keyword fields. These 10 keywords are extremely important because they allow you to filter on the key word fields more easily when you are creating a Form type query. NOTE: All form content can be returned on a query, but only the 10 keywords can be used as filters. Please see the article, Creating a Form Type Query for more information on creating queries relating to forms.
- Create the desired form and save it using the
- Choose the Details button in the Form Details section of the upper left side of the Form Manager screen.
- In the Keyword 1 field, select the drop down arrow and choose the desired Keyword field.
- Repeat step 3 for Keyword 2-10.
- Choose OK.
- Select the Save button in the Form Details section of the upper left side of the Form Manager screen.
Next Article: Copying or Converting Forms