Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Fundraising enables you and your supporters to raise money for your organization through the internet. Sometimes referred to as 'personal fundraising campaigns', these can be a very effective fundraising tool.
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Event Creation
- P2P Fundraiser Portal (web-based)
- P2P Fundraiser Portal (Mobile Application)
- How Fundraisers Register for a Team (PDF Download)
- Fundraiser Registration Updates - February 2019
- FAQ: What If I Have Multiple Event Locations?
- FAQ: How Do I Refund Donations In My Peer-to-Peer Event?
- FAQ: How Do I Suspend An Individual or Team Page?
- FAQ: How Do I Cancel or Refund a P2P Registration?
- FAQ: How Do I Allow Anonymous Donations?
- FAQ: How Do I Add or Change a Fundraiser Team?
- FAQ: How Do I Change the Team Captain?
- FAQ: How Do I Reallocate a Donation to Another Fundraiser or Team?
- FAQ: How Do I Target My P2P Registrants With an Email Blast?